Doula, CLEC, RYT200, RPYT
“The path that has brought me to this place has not been without bumps in the road, unexpected twists, and a whole lot of turns. But, the truth is, this was always where I was supposed to be. Each kernel of hard earned experience and education allow me to show up for all people - big or small - with compassionate understanding.”
Jackie’s education is deeply rooted in women’s health and an understanding of the physical and energetic body. Her gift lies in the ability to relate this knowledge to each client or students individual circumstance. Whether you meet in a Prenatal Yoga class or a private Reflexology session, she believes her work is to listen to each individual and offer tools of connection: movement, breath, meditation, and invitation to participate in a growing community. You won’t often hear Jackie mention “Self Care”, but rather “Self Love”. When we love ourselves, we are better able to navigate life with a sense of playfulness and permission to try inviting us to find the joy hiding in everyday moments.
Outside of her work supporting families, Jackie adores spending time outdoors, by the sea or in the woods, with her husband and their two energetic children.
Prenatal + Postnatal Yoga
Reflexology for Fertility, Pregnancy, and Postpartum
MotherLove - 1:1 Women to Women Support
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Coordinated multiple Women’s Health clinical trials focusing primarily on Fertility, PCOS, and the management of Pre-Eclampsia (2009 - 2011)
DONA approved Doula Training (2011)
Midwifery Apprentice (2011 - 2012)
Coordinated clinical trials focusing on heart disease, Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes with an emphasis on dietary and lifestyle intervention
Certified Lactation Education Counselor (2015)
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training with Jennie Tavares of Arcana Healing Arts (2016)
SHOW MORE +
- Y12SR Yoga for Recovery Training (2016)
- 45 Hour Level 1 Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training with Pranakriya (2016)
- Sea Change Trauma Sensitive Yoga Teacher Training (2017)
- 45 Hour Level 2 Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training with Pranakriya (2018)
- Reiki I Certification (2017)
- Reiki II Certification (2019)
- Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Margo Rosingana (2018)
- Pelvic Floor Yoga Teacher Training with Leslie Howard (2018)
- Barre Teacher Training with Elizabeth April (2018)
- Folk Herbalism Apprenticeship (2018 - ongoing)
- SEEN Mentorship with Birdsong Brooklyn (2019)
- MOTHER CIRCLE led by Kimberly Ann Johnson (Author of The Fourth Trimester)
- Additional movement focused workshops led by Giulia Pline, J. Brown, and others.
FIND YOUR RITUAL
All of our classes and services are designed to foster a connection with your greatest healer - YOU.